specific user group event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions specific user group event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ashley

Hi

Just wondering if I can create an event and only specific users or groups can register or see the event (eg Management only event)?

Hunter

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to our Pre-Sales Questions Channel 🙂

We don’t currently have any features included which enable you to set restrict the ability to view events based on user role, but with the use of additional plugins available in the WordPress repository, it wouldn’t be too difficult a task to pull off!

More information on the matter can be found on our Admin roles and permissions tutorial. Please take a look and if you still have any questions, feel free to respond and I’ll do my best to accommodate.

Thank you for considering our plugins for your project and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘specific user group event’ is closed to new replies.