USer cannot select venue or organiser

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events USer cannot select venue or organiser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Littler
    Participant

Same issue as below. It works on default theme, not on my chosen theme. Do I need to ask the theme developer to fix something? What advice can I give on how to do this?

Cheers

Chris

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/registered-users-unable-to-add-new-venue-or-organiser/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Chris,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m really sorry about your issue with the selector.

First you can check if the same thing happens if you switch to a default theme like twentysixteen. If it works well with that, then most probably the theme developer will be able to help you.

It might be also worth running a full test for conflicts, maybe one of the other plugins you use interferes with it.

I hope this helps. Let me know what you find.

Also, if you will need further help from us, then please share with me your system information.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘USer cannot select venue or organiser’ is closed to new replies.