Updating Pricing not Reflected on Event Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Updating Pricing not Reflected on Event Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben Wachtel
    Participant

When the ticket price is updated in the WooCommerce product, say $75 to $100. The ticket reflects the correct price of $100, but the event page still shows $75 as the base price. It appears tribe_get_cost() isn’t reflecting the latest ticket price, but is pulling this information from somewhere else. Even stranger if the original $75 ticket is deleted and a new $100 ticket is created, the pricing gets updated correctly. Any ideas?

Nico

Hi Ben,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’ll help you here…

I’m not aware of this issue, before checking it on my end I would like to see if there’s any caching layer affecting this.

Do you have any caching plugin active? If so, Can you try to clear the cache if so?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Ben Wachtel
    Participant

Hi, Nico, no there is no caching plugin in use. Also checked Cloudflare settings and we are only using DNS, no caching, for this website.
    Thanks,
    Ben

Nico

Hey Ben,

Thanks for confirming, I’ll run some tests tomorrow on my local install and let you know about my findings.

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Thanks for the patience while I looked into this,

After several tests I couldn’t reproduce the error. These are the steps I followed:

1- Create a new event.
    2- Add a WooCommerce Tickets with value $15.
    3- Checked the event in the front-end (list view & single view) to verify the correct price & range are shown.
    4- Change the value of the WooCommerce tick to $20.
    5- I rechecked (step 3).

I also tested this some variations of this, including: deleting the ticket, having more than one ticket and with several price changes, But I wasn’t able to reproduce the error 🙁

Can you try to run the same test I did with a new event?

If you still see the error, please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide. This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins. Also it would be great if you could share your system information with me so I can check if everything looks right on that end.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating Pricing not Reflected on Event Page’ is closed to new replies.