Updating Events to add saved Ticket Fieldset

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Updating Events to add saved Ticket Fieldset

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ddls
    Participant

Hi, I’ve read through this post and think it will add the fieldset if I run the SQL Query.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-import-tickets-with-active-ticket-fieldsets/#dl_post-1409638

But can’t figure out the meta value to add.

I have only one Ticket Fieldset called “Attendees’, so with this what do I put in ‘META VALUE GOES HERE’

UPDATE wp_postmeta, wp_posts
    SET wp_postmeta.meta_value = 'META VALUE GOES HERE'
    WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id and wp_postmeta.meta_key = '_tribe_tickets_meta' and wp_posts.post_type = "product"

Hi James,

Thanks so much for reaching out again here!

The meta value depends on what you want to add in there.

You can try something like $attendee_id in there and see if you get the results that you are looking for.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

ddls
    Participant

Hi there, so I figured out a solution – I don’t know if its perfect but for anyone else out there looking for the ability to add ticket fieldsets to multiple events after importing the Event+Tickets via CSV.

I found the ticket template in the _tribe_tickets_meta_template in the ticket-meta-fieldset post-type in phpmyadmin.

Then I used Aprils query (here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-import-tickets-with-active-ticket-fieldsets/#dl_post-1409638)

and updated the wp_postmeta.meta_value = ‘META VALUE GOES HERE’
    to the following: (inserting my _tribe_tickets_meta_template for the ‘META VALUE GOES HERE’)

UPDATE wp_postmeta, wp_posts
    SET wp_postmeta.meta_value = 'a:3:{i:0;a:5:{s:4:"type";s:4:"text";s:8:"required";s:2:"on";s:5:"label";s:10:"First Name";s:4:"slug";s:10:"first-name";s:5:"extra";a:0:{}}i:1;a:5:{s:4:"type";s:4:"text";s:8:"required";s:2:"on";s:5:"label";s:9:"Last Name";s:4:"slug";s:9:"last-name";s:5:"extra";a:0:{}}i:2;a:5:{s:4:"type";s:4:"text";s:8:"required";s:2:"on";s:5:"label";s:5:"Email";s:4:"slug";s:5:"email";s:5:"extra";a:0:{}}}'
    WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id and wp_postmeta.meta_key = '_tribe_tickets_meta' and wp_posts.post_type = "product"

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing and glad to hear that you found a solution to your issue!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since this issue has been resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating Events to add saved Ticket Fieldset’ is closed to new replies.