Updating cart not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Updating cart not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kustdk
    Participant

Hi,

I have The Event Calendar and Event Ticket Plus.

I have an issue with the basket. After adding tickets to the basket and be redirected to the cart page, I am unable to update the content. If changing the number of tickets and press the refresh/updat button the page stalls and does not make to change. The icon for “working” just keep on going and not doing anything (please see picture).

Can you help?

Regards

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. The cart page is all managed by WooCommerce, but let me try to help you find the source of the problem.

First, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the page when having that issue? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Do you also experience the issue with all tickets or just some/one in particular? How about with other products that are not tickets?

Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

kustdk
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your help. Just tried to check the consule for errors and this one appears, when trying to update cart content – please see picture.

kustdk
    Participant

Another picture

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks for following up with this.

That error is very likely the reason why the cart is not working. I’m not sure what could be causing that.

This can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Also, when coming back please share with us your system information. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

kustdk
    Participant

Hi Victor,

I have done a lot of trial and error to locate the problem. I have found that the error is within the current theme. Therefore I have written to the manufacture of this and hope to get further assistance from them.

Thank you for your help.
    Have a good day.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Good to know you could narrow the problem down. Thanks for following up with this to let us know about that.

As you marked this “Resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it, but don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating cart not working’ is closed to new replies.