Updated plugins and tickets no longer working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Updated plugins and tickets no longer working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

I just updated the plugins and tickets are no longer working, I’m not adept at web development so I don’t know if this is an issue with the event plus plugins or woo commerce. Help as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated. This is what my event page looks like…the error message is in place of where the tickets normally are.

Hi Tiffany,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Can you try updating The Events Calendar, then Event Tickets, then Event Tickets Plus?

You can also delete Event Tickets Plus and update manually via the following tutorial:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Kelly clancy
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. Tickets created on an event are not able to be saved.

Hi Kelly,

Would you mind opening up a separate thread, so that we can provide you with some more personalized support there?

Once there, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated plugins and tickets no longer working’ is closed to new replies.