Updated Events Calendar to 4.6.18 – now can't create/update any pages or events.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updated Events Calendar to 4.6.18 – now can't create/update any pages or events.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated Events Calendar to 4.6.18 (we also have PRO)….and now although I can view the calendar, I cannot edit any events or create new ones without receiving the error below, I also cannot edit any of my pages. I have also contacted theme fusion (Avada theme company)..as the fusion builder is part of their product. There are no Avada updates available, otherwise I would have tried that first….

Warning: require_once(C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\fusion-builder\inc\t): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\fusion-builder\fusion-builder.php on line 1307

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘C:/inetpub/westmount/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/templates/previews/fusion-alert-preview.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\fusion-builder\fusion-builder.php on line 1307

We are in a busy time of year, being a school, so the faster this is resolved, the better….many thanks!

Kat

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Kat,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

In order to do so, could you share your System Information with me? That way, I could uderstand your setup better. However, it seems like your problem is related to Avada and Fusion Builder, and I’m not sure there’s something we could do about it.

Waiting for your reply,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

kshykula
    Participant

Hi there,

Everything seems to have resolved for the most part; wondering if the issue was really with WP-Rocket; our caching plugin….once I cleared the cache and regenerated critical css, all seemed ok…..except for the odd Server 500 error (which is new), and the fact that the calendar is REALLY slow to load….is this something you can help me with? The slow calendar?

If I give you access, could your work be done after our business hours? We are a busy school coming to the end of the year, so it would not be good if our system was down again for any reason. We are MDT Calgary, Alberta, and our hours are 8a.m. – 4p.m.

Please advise and I will provide access.

Thanks!

Kathleen Shykula
    Westmount Charter School
    http://www.westmountcharter.comhttp://www.westmountcharter.com/
    [email protected]:[email protected]

kshykula
    Participant

Actually, when we try to view our calendar now, we get the following message. This is viewing from the outside..not the admin panel… I went into WP-Rocket and cleared the cache and regenerated critical css and the error resolved. Even though I was sure I added the ECP css javascript and file and folder paths from WP-Rocket’s exclusion list, could I have missed adding some critical paths? The problem is, the errors keep re-occuring.

Warning: include_once(C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Autoloader.php on line 152

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar-filterbar/src/Tribe/Filters/Organizer.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Autoloader.php on line 152

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Filterbar__Filters__Organizer’ not found in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar-filterbar\src\Tribe\View.php:434 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar-filterbar\src\Tribe\View.php(382): Tribe__Events__Filterbar__View->initialize_filters() #1 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): Tribe__Events__Filterbar__View->maybe_initialize_filters_for_query(Object(WP_Query)) #2 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php(1006): do_action_ref_array(‘parse_query’, Array) #5 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php(1621): WP_Query->parse_query() #6 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php(3230): WP_Query->get_posts() #7 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp.php(599): WP_Query->query(Array) #8 C:\inetpub in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar-filterbar\src\Tribe\View.php on line 434

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Kat,

I’m not sure why you get those error messages… If you could share your System Information, I would have a better understanding of the situation (you can paste it in your reply and mark your reply as “Private”).

Do you have a staging environment? If so, you can run some tests to find where the conflict comes from. In short, you will try to deactivate all other plugins, and test your website with the default theme (Twenty Seventeen).

Regarding your performance problems: do you have lots of recurring events on your website? The more events you show, the bigger the impact on the website’s performance. I would recommend you to read that article about performance considerations. Also, I would suggest you to read that article in our Knowledgebase about caching.

Please let me know how it goes,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated Events Calendar to 4.6.18 – now can't create/update any pages or events.’ is closed to new replies.