Unable to add ticket price

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Unable to add ticket price

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

Hi there,

I purchased the woocommerce tickets plugin when I wanted to start selling tickets on my website and everything was working great.

I repurchased the same plugin for a second website and installed it. However, when I create an event and add a ticket to it, I only have the options to RSVP – nothing to add a price and sell the tickets online. (see image: https://cloudup.com/c8v6iMopNuO). I’m using Paypal for this website.

Geoff B.

Good evening Sarah and welcome to the Events Calendar support forums!

I purchased the woocommerce tickets plugin when I wanted to start selling tickets on my website and everything was working great.

We are glad you are enjoying our products and we’ll happy to make sure it stays that way 🙂

However, when I create an event and add a ticket to it, I only have the options to RSVP – nothing to add a price and sell the tickets online.

From the screenshot you provided, it looks like WooCommerce is not active on the website im question OR that somehow only the Events Tickets free plugin is active (and not Events Tickets Plus or WooCommerce Tickets).

But since I don’t know for sure, could you please provide us with the system information of that website in a private reply?

Have a great night,

Geoff B.

Sarah
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your system information!

After a quick glance, there are a few things I am noticing:

• Some of your plugins are listed twice (W3 Total Cache and MOJO Marketplace) which is a bit odd. You might want to verify that, just in case.
    • You are using the Polylang plugin. The bad news is that plugin only works partially with our plugins and as such is not supported. We do support multilingual websites, but using WPML. And just to set expectations, only for the Events Calendar and the Events Calendar Pro for now. We are working on adding full Events Tickets and Events Tickets Plus at a later time this year (so stay tuned!).

So in short, it is very likely that either Polylang or another plugin is causing a conflict.

To make sure that is the case, I would recommend going through our Testing for conflicts procedure and see if that enables you to purchase tickets.

Please let me know what you find out.

Have a great night!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to add ticket price’ is closed to new replies.