Unable to add new organizer in submission form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Unable to add new organizer in submission form

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Surabhi
    Participant

I just setup Community Events on my website and am seeing a lot of weird bugs. Most notable is that I’m unable to add new organizer. I’ve tried this both as logged in user and anonymous user.

Note that adding a new venue seems to work OK.

Surabhi
    Participant

This reply is private.

Surabhi
    Participant

This reply is private.

Surabhi
    Participant

Hello, can someone please assist with this issue?

Surabhi
    Participant

BTW I tried switching to the vanilla 2016 theme and still have the exact same problem (both when logged in and as anonymous user), so doubt this is a theme issue.

We are running WordPress 4.7 and Event Calendar 4.3.3 and Community Events 4.3.1

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we worked our way to your thread. Before we proceed, can you please confirm you’ve temporarily reverted back to the default WP theme and deactivated all plugins other than our simultaneously? We need to eliminate the possibility of both theme and plugin conflicts before we proceed.

I’ll also need you to send over your System Information as a private reply. I’m not seeing any logged bugs of users reporting similar behaviors and I did not experience anything unusual on my test site. (see screenshot below)

Thanks again and have a good evening. Cheers!

Surabhi
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back!

Thank you for the helpful response. It appears we have a logged bug about the inability to add organizers. It’s making progress and should be available in an upcoming maintenance release. I can’t give an exact date when that will be, but I can assure you it should be any day.

In response to the event website field when adding an event: does this behavior still occur with the default theme and only our plugins active? I’m not seeing the same layout issue on my test installation using the Twenty Seventeen theme. (see screenshot below)

I recommend editing the form using CSS or create a custom template as outlined in our Themer’s Guide. Have a great afternoon and thanks again. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that a major release of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/things-to-be-aware-of-in-version-4-4-of-the-events-calendar-event-tickets-and-premium-add-ons/

Please let us know if this works for your site now,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to add new organizer in submission form’ is closed to new replies.