Trouble with events shifting from Upcoming to Past feeds

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Trouble with events shifting from Upcoming to Past feeds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Olivia
    Participant

We are having 2 issues that are leaving us stumped…

1) Have setup 2 feeds on a page for “Upcoming” and “Past” events. We’ve assigned timezone and start/end times for all events. Yet, when an event’s time is the actual real time (for example, an event is 9/18 between 6-7pm…and I check the website at 6:3opm), the system is duplicating the event in both the “Upcoming” and “Past” event feeds.

2) The system doesn’t pay attention to the event timezone assignment http://screencast.com/t/bZeiLmHk and passes it off the WordPress assigned timezone.

Any suggestions? We are using the free version of the plugin for this, not the pro

Hunter

Hey Olivia,

Thank you for reaching out 🙂

Before we go much further, can you send over your System Information as a private reply?

Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day. Cheers!

Olivia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Welcome back,

I see you’re running an outdated version of The Events Calendar (4.2.2). Are you able to update to the latest version (4.2.7) to see if you can reproduce the issue? As always, please review our Testing for conflicts guide prior to attempt to recreate the behavior.

Let me know how it goes and thanks for the update. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Trouble with events shifting from Upcoming to Past feeds’ is closed to new replies.