[tribe_events] shortcode month view broken in Version 4.4.27

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_events] shortcode month view broken in Version 4.4.27

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Glen Rosie
    Participant
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Glen,

Thanks for getting back to us about this issue.

I’ve just made a few tests on my end and the shortcode works for me.

Do you have a link you can share with us where this is happening? We’d like to have a closer inspection and see what we can find.

When testing the shortcode, did you make sure you updated both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO to the latest versions?

Please let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Hi Victor,

I’m getting the same error and here’s the error output below.

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Scripts::localize(), 2 passed in \wp\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 3 expected in wp\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Recurrence\Scripts.php:32 Stack trace: #0\wp\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Scripts->localize(Array, ‘tribe-events-pr…’) #1 \wp\wp-includes\plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2\wp\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Assets.php(311): apply_filters(‘tribe_events_pr…’, Array, ‘tribe-events-pr…’) #3 \wp\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Assets.php(233): Tribe__Events__Pro__Assets->get_data_tribe_events_pro(Object(stdClass)) #4 \wp\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\functions\template-tags\general.php(614): Tribe__Assets->enqueue(Array) #5 in \wp\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Recurrence\Scripts.php on line 32

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi @peterphanoutlook.com

Thanks for chiming in here.

I’m sorry to hear you are hitting the same issue. However, those error logs seem to be due to something different.

Could you please open a new separate topic for your issue? When you do, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/.

This will allow us to to keep things more organized and make sure we give the proper attention to each of you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_events] shortcode month view broken in Version 4.4.27’ is closed to new replies.