[tribe_events] shortcode month view broken in Version 4.4.27

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_events] shortcode month view broken in Version 4.4.27

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Glen Rosie
    Participant

I’ve noticed the latest version of Events Calendar Pro – Version 4.4.27 introduces a new bug.

I’m using this shortcode the following shortcode on my site:

[tribe_events view="month" category="workshops"]

As soon as I click on the ‘July’ link it forgets that the category is “workshops” and shows all of the events (it no longer includes this in the query string: tribe_events_cat=workshops).

I’ve reverted back to Version 4.4.26 and it fixes the issue.

Hi Glen,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem.

Unfortunately, I could reproduce the same issue on my end. I have logged a bug report for this so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status as “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Glen!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of out plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-29-july-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site. Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_events] shortcode month view broken in Version 4.4.27’ is closed to new replies.