[tribe_events] shortcode doesn't work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_events] shortcode doesn't work

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by stthomas.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    stthomas
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the [tribe_events] shortcode to embed the calendar. The calendar does show up but it destroys the rest of the page (see picture below). The following text appears after the calendar:

[[ if(imageSrc.length) { ]]
    [[=title]]
    [[ } ]] [[ if(excerpt.length) { ]]
    [[=raw excerpt]]
    [[ } ]] [[=i18n.find_out_more]]
    [[ if(imageTooltipSrc.length) { ]]
    [[=title]]
    [[ } ]] [[ if(excerpt.length) { ]]
    [[=raw excerpt]]
    [[ } ]]
    [[ } ]]
    [[=raw title]]
    [[=dateDisplay]]
    [[ if(excerpt.length) { ]]
    [[=raw excerpt]]
    [[ } ]]

Do you have a solution for that problem? Thanks a lot!

Joanna

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joanna!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that problem.

To help you troubleshoot the issue, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Also, this can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

When coming back, please also share with us, in a private reply if you’d like, a link to the page where you are using the shortcode in.

Thanks,
    Victor

stthomas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joanna!

Thanks for testing that out and for following up with this.

It’s good to know you could narrow down the problem to a conflict with PB SEO Friendly Images plugin.

We are not aware of any conflict with that plugin, and I could not replicate the same issue with it. That looked like it could be a Javascript conflict somehow.

I see you marked this “Resolved”, but if you want us to look further into this conflict, please share with us a link to a page where we can see the problem for ourselves so we can have a closer inspection, or let us know more about how we can reproduce this on our end and we’ll try to find the source of it.

Please let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_events] shortcode doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.