[tribe_events] code overriding CSS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [tribe_events] code overriding CSS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ram贸n
    Participant

I have my web (www.madrid4gays.com) with eventica template wich had the events calendar (free version). We recently bought Events calendar pro.
    In my web, i used “Additional CSS” to override CSS in case of updates as follows:
    .tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-date {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    margin: 0;
    height: 100%;
    width: 90px;
    padding: 15px 0 0 20px;
    background: rgba(30, 30, 30, 0.64);
    color: white;
    font-weight: bold;
    }
    .header-menu {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

When i insert the code [tribe_events view=”month”] in a page, the calendar appears correcty, but the original colors appears again and i cant change them neither in the style.css nor in the “Additional CSS” functionality.

What can i do? are there new css styles for calendar pro?

Thanks in advance

Courtney

Hi Ram贸n

Can you give me a link to the page containing the shortcode specifically? I’d be happy to take a look at the CSS code for the shortcode.

Thanks
    Courtney 馃檪

ram贸n
    Participant

Hello, the link is: http://www.madrid4gays.com/ (is in the home page)

The web without calendar is as follows:
    [image: Im谩genes integradas 1]

And with calendar it changes to that blue…:
    [image: Im谩genes integradas 2]

Thanks in advance

ram贸n
    Participant

I attach images now sorry.
    The blue one is with the calendar code and the grey one is the one than should be (as it is without calendar code).

Courtney

Hi Ram贸n

Can you share your System Info with me? You can leave that as a private response here.

Also, can you go through the Testing for Conflicts guide and let me know if any plugins or your theme seem to be creating the conflict?

Thanks,
    Courtney 馃檪

ram贸n
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hi Ram贸n

I did a bit more digging on this issue. It looks like that area is a function controlled by your theme https://themeforest.net/item/eventica-event-calendar-ecommerce-for-wordpress/10102155?ref=tokopress.

Can you reach out to them for support on this? It isn’t an area that we control code on.

Thanks
    Courtney 馃檪

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘[tribe_events] code overriding CSS’ is closed to new replies.