transaction fee

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions transaction fee

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Byron
    Participant

If I am using woocommerce, why isn’t my ticket not picking up the transaction fee I have created via Woocommerce settings? All my other woocommerce products includes the fee but using your plugin, the fee does not show on the cart. Is that because this is a free plugin? IF I purchase the pro, will it then show?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Byron,

Thanks for reaching out!

Not quite sure why the transaction fee is not showing up.

Since this involves a third party plugin (WooCommerce or an extension) we are limited in supporting that, but I can try to take a look if you give me more information about your setup.

How are you setting up your transaction fee?

Can you also share your system information with me please?

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Byron
    Participant

I am using woocommerce out of the box. I used your ticket plus pro that I purchased last year to attach to a calendar event l. It went through the normal purchasing process but when we got to the cart, the price of the tickets showed but the transaction fee did not show. I downloaded woocommerce box office and it did it correctly. I would love to purchase your plugin again but that part needs to work first.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Byron,

With our Event Tickets Plus (ET+) you can sell tickets to events, however ET+ don’t include a transaction fee functionality.

I’m not familiar with WooCommerce Box Office, it looks to me that it is a different / separate plugin for selling tickets where you can have transaction fees set up. But this has nothing to do with Event Tickets Plus.

In order to have transaction fees for the ticket products you would like to sell with ET+ you will likely need a different WooCommerce extension. Maybe this or this plugin would help you do that, but you will need to test that for yourself.

I totally understand your reluctance to purchase a plugin which might not work for you. This is why we have a 30-day no-questions-asked refund policy; you can test the plugin for 30 days and if you feel it doesn’t do the job for you, you can ask for a refund.

I hope this gives a clearer picture. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘transaction fee’ is closed to new replies.