Times are showing different than google calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Times are showing different than google calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mindy
    Participant

The timezone is correct in google calendar and wordpress platform. I just updated the plugin and times are still showing wrong.

Mindy
    Participant

I now can not import anything. I deleted the current import and tried to start again to see if it would fix the issue and now will not import at all after updating the plugin.

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

Can you try to reimport, this time with only the default WP theme and our plugins active as outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide? Please include your System Information as a private reply too. Thanks and have a great Monday.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Times are showing different than google calendar’ is closed to new replies.