Tickets not being sent after order complete

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not being sent after order complete

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Deepak
    Participant

Tickets are not being sent. The option to resend ticket email is also absent it Order options.

Jami
    Blocked

Hello Deepak,

Welcome to our support forum! I’m happy to help get to the bottom of this. I’ve gone ahead and tested out the ticket emails on my own site and I was able to receive an order confirmation and ticket email from the system.

There are a few things we can check though. Is it possible that emails getting marked as spam by the recipients email client? Have you been able to confirm that any test purchases you’ve made yourself aren’t getting received in your inbox?

If that’s not the case, it’s possible that there may be a conflict somewhere else. To help us rule that out, try disabling all plugins except Tribe Events plugins and WooCommerce. Also switch to a default WordPress theme as well. Our Testing for Conflicts page goes into more details about this process.

Let me know how that goes!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Deepak
    Participant

Hi Jami,

I am not sure what happened but the issue seem to resolve itself. I can get the tickets now. Thanks for your response.

Cheers!

SOPHIE
    Participant

Hi:
    1- I have the same issue (I have Events Calendar for Woocommerce): I never get an email confirmation with the ticket in it. All I get is an email confirming the booking, but without the Ticket details (date, venue, time) in it, so it’s kind of useless for users.
    I have deactivated un-used plugins. I have many plugins, so having to get rid of them all (to test for incompatibilities) is a huge issue.
    2- Could u let me know what information is contained in the ticket email? I want to make sure the event details are in there (time, date, venue of the event)

I have a Woocommerce template, so I did not expect this big issue.

Thanks

Jami
    Blocked

Thanks for the follow up, Deepak! I’m really happy to hear it resolved! I’ll mark the ticket as resolved but don’t hesitate to open up a new thread if you have any other questions.

@Sophie, I’m more than happy to help with that but your issues seems to be a little bit different. I see you’ve already opened a separate thread so we’re going to continue assisting over there. 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not being sent after order complete’ is closed to new replies.