tickets available keep resetting to zero

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus tickets available keep resetting to zero

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Messervey
    Participant

Also experiencing this problem and would like to be informed of resolution progress. Thanks!

barback
    Participant

I am also having this problem: customer sets qty to 1, but it reverts to zero when they click Add to Cart —
    I had tried activating the collect attendee info feature on ONE ticket for one event — then it was broken. Other tickets for this event, created before updating to 4.1, seem OK.
    A new replacement ticket created after I broke the one, also is broken, so it seems to be tickets created or edited with the new version, while tickets created with 4.0 allow purchases.

Dirk
    Participant

Same problems over here!

George
    Participant

Thanks folks!

A maintenance release is coming very soon which should help with these issues to a degree.

Stay tuned!

Sincerely,
    George

Gabriel
    Participant

I see there are new versions: 4.1.1.

Was this topic fixed there?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Gabriel.
    George
    Participant

They should help. 🙂

saha
    Participant

Hi George, Just checking in – is this new update going to fix this issue? I’m reluctant to start all over again with issues as I have gone back to the old version and running along ok. Are you still working on this bug or is it resolved in the update? Thanks.

Gabriel
    Participant

I installed v4.1.1 and this situation is gonne in my events!

barback
    Participant

Unfortunately this thread reported several different problems. Not sure which problem Gabriel is reporting solved. I’m going to give it a try and will report back in detail.

George
    Participant

Thank you for the follow-up, @Barback. Let me know how updating to 4.1.1 goes!

For anyone else in this thread:
    Please update The Events Calendar and ALL of its add-ons on your site (like the ticketing plugins, Events Calendar Pro, etc.) to version 4.1.1.

IF issues persist, please do not post in this thread; open a new thread with your website’s “System Information” and we will help out more efficiently there.

Here’s how to share system information → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘tickets available keep resetting to zero’ is closed to new replies.