Ticket Sales for 2 Organizers Only

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket Sales for 2 Organizers Only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly A

Hi everybody,
    I’m building a site for a pair of professional organizations. They are closely related and want to defray website costs by sharing a website. They want a shared events calendar, but each organization will also need to sell tickets to some events. They will have separate payment processing accounts, so ticket revenue from organizer A’s events need to go to account A, and revenue from organizer B’s events need to go into account B. We don’t want to open up the calendar for publicly submitted events. Is this possible? If it matters, I was planning on using WooCommerce as my e-commerce plugin, but I’m flexible.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kimberly!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that.

I think you will be able to achieve what you are looking for with our Community Tickets plugin > https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/

There is a setting you can uncheck to not Allow any user to create tickets. Learn more about it here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-community-tickets/

I hope that helps. Do let me know if you have any follow up questions. 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Kimberly A

Hi Victor,
    Thanks for your reply.

1) I’m a little unclear still how the payments will work. With Community Tickets, will payments for organization A’s events go into organization A’s account, and payments for organization B’s events go into organization B’s account—automatically? There wouldn’t be any split fees or anything between the two organizations.

2) Does Community Tickets work with The Events Calendar, or do I need Community Events as well? Do I also need to purchase Events Tickets Plus, or any other plugins?

Best,
    Kimberly

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kimberly!

1) While the purpose of the split payments functionality is to obtain a certain fee from the ticket sales, it should be possible to set a zero fee for those organizer’s tickets so they can receive full payments for the ticket sales.

2) Community Tickets extends the functionality of Community Events and Event Tickets Plus, so you will also need them to make it work. Additionally, you will also need The Events Calendar, Event Tickets and WooCommerce as well.

We have a pretty cool refund policy you should know about > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/ so in case our plugins do not meet your needs you can ask for a full refund within 30-days of payment.

Hope it helps 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Kimberly A

Thanks Victor!

Victor
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Kimberly! Thanks for following up with this and marking it as Resolved 🙂

I’ll close this now, but feel free to open a new topic if any other questions.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Sales for 2 Organizers Only’ is closed to new replies.