Ticket order form not showing on Event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket order form not showing on Event page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kelli
    Participant

We just upgraded from the deprecated plugin to Event Tickets Plus Pro and now none of our ticket order areas are showing on event pages. Other than updating to WP 4.6.1 no plugins have been added since things were working.

We are using
    WP 4.6.1
    TEC 4.3
    ETP 4.3
    ETPpro 4.3
    WC 2.6.4

The ticket product pages in Woocommerce work fine.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! I hope your weekend is going well. I’m not able to reproduce the issue you’re having nor am I seeing any logged bugs of users reporting similar behavior. I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as outlined in the Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

Thanks again and have a great evening. Cheers!

kelli
    Participant

Sorry for the delay – we went through the conflict checking process again just now, deactivating all plugins except the Event Calendar ones and switching to Twenty Fifteen, and still nothing.

Also did upgrade to

TEC 4.3.0.1
    WC 2.6.5

Also, for our latest ticket,

http://stircookingschool.ca/event/healthy-holiday-appetizer-survival-super/

we tried doing a direct link to the Woocommerce purchase page so we don’t miss any sales, as we’ve been doing the last few days on this event page:

Healthy Holiday Appetizer Survival Class!

but the direct link on this latest events page is giving a 404 error…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by kelli.
    kelli
    Participant

Can someone please get back to us, even if to say you have no idea what the issue is, because we need to decide whether to move on to a different solution.

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry about the delay! I’ve kept an eye on the logged bug reports and there is still nothing relating to the issue you’ve described. Additionally, I have not experienced similar behavior during my own tests. This leads me to believe there was some kind of issue when you transitioned from WooTickets to Event Tickets/Event Tickets Plus.

I wish I was able to help in this instance :-/ We don’t have any major known issues when making the switch, so I’m not sure where I’d start other than reattempting the process from when things were working to see where things are breaking down. If you’re still hoping to use Event Tickets Plus, we have a list of customizers that can assist in finding out what’s going on with your site.

Again, my apologies for the delayed response and please let me know if you have any questions. I’ll gladly bring this thread to the attention of my other support team members when they’re back “in the office” tomorrow. I can try and update you if/when I learn more, but I recommend reaching out again Monday or Tuesday to see if I have any new info.

Thanks for working with me on the matter and have a great rest of your Sunday. Cheers šŸ™‚

kelli
    Participant

We’re wondering if there’s a way to wipe out any trace of the old plugin as well as the new, and then start from scratch installing the new plugin… I’m assuming that existing orders placed under the old plugin would still exist in the system. Is that right?

I’m assuming that something went wrong with the transition from the old plugin, so was thinking this might be a way forward – brute force šŸ™‚

Hunter

Hello,

Welcome back šŸ™‚

Iā€™m assuming that existing orders placed under the old plugin would still exist in the system. Is that right?

You are correct. Orders should still exist in the system unless something went awfully wrong. We wouldn’t delete any records of such importance for any reason. I wish I could be of more help, but as previously stated, I think the best way to troubleshoot would be to make another attempt at the transition from WooTickets to Event Tickets Plus, but make sure you have the default WP theme and only our plugins active until you know everything worked out.

I truly do apologize I can’t do more here as I can imagine the amount of stress you’re dealing with, but please don’t forget about the option to hire a customizer to help get you over this hump.

Let me know if this response is of any help and enjoy your evening.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket order form not showing on Event page’ is closed to new replies.