Ticket options not displaying on event pages.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket options not displaying on event pages.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Judy
    Participant

The display window that normally permits a user to buy tickets right from our calendar is no longer displaying. I’ve reauthorized Eventbrite, and made sure the links match.

The event is public.

When I imported from Eventbrite all the data came over properly, but there is no ticket information in the dashboard either. The “Register this event with eventbrite.com?” option is set to ‘no’. If I enable it, the current tickets set up in Eventbrite do not populate.

https://divawow.org/participate/2016-ladies-youth-spring-clinic/

Also, at one point, I had read how to move the ticket options from the sidebar area, to the area under the event description. That stopped first several weeks ago and it moved back to the sidebar. Now it’s not displaying anywhere.

Cliff

Hi Judy. Thanks for the info.

I visited your link and saw the link to Eventbrite: http://cl.ly/3S3u3q2O2s0C

So the event got created in your WordPress with the right Eventbrite data. The issue is just that the Eventbrite tickets aren’t appearing.

Please reference our Eventbrite New User Primer. If that doesn’t help resolve the issue, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Judy
    Participant

I believe I did let you know what I found out. The eventbrite tickets are not displaying. Looking through the forum, I’m not the only one with this issue, and I’ve tried the fixes in those threads to no avail.

We’ve been using the plugin for months. I don’t need a primer.

I came here as a last resort, expecting support – as a last resort after testing all other means. But thanks for the guide.

Is there a support desk where someone can get support for a paid plugin that I’ve missed? I’ve waited a full day to hear back that my tickets are not displaying, something of which I typed in my original post.

Cliff

Judy, I understand your frustration with this issue and that you just want it resolved ASAP. Our Scope of Support / Terms set the expectations for replying to customers’ forum messages.

As far as letting me know what you find out, I meant after following the Testing for Conflicts Guide (switching to a WordPress default theme (e.g. Twenty Fifteen) and disabling all non-Modern Tribe plugins), which is our normal “first step” when trying to find the cause of odd behavior like this.

However, I did find this bug logged by our developers (no other users reported this yet as best I can tell) and that the fix should be included in a near-term release. I cannot guarantee which release or a timeline for it.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thanks.

Ken
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I imported the events from Eventbrite but there is nowhere for users to register for the event. There is a place to register the event with Eventbrite but nothing to offer tickets. This is kind of frustrating because I just bought the plugin, Eventbrite Tickets from you and it doesn’t offer tickets!

Cliff

Ken, I totally understand the frustration. However, the best I can do is refer you to my previous comment for the time being. If you have any additional issues, please create a new thread of your own or refer to our Refund Policy if need be.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hi there,

I wanted to drop in here and let you know that a fix for this problem is included in our upcoming release. Keep an eye on your Updates page for the new version and watch our blog for the release notes post.

If you experience any issues after updating your plugins to the new versions, please open a new thread in the forum and we’d be happy to take a look.

Thank you for your patience while we expand and improve our plugins!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket options not displaying on event pages.’ is closed to new replies.