Ticket mar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket mar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julien Cousin

Hi,

I’d like to know if it’s posible with your plugin to a registred user (but not admin) to add an event and sell ticket and so we (the admin website) can take a comision from it ?

I hope I explain well myself.

Thanks for your help

Julien

Hunter

Hey Julien,

Welcome 🙂

From what you’ve described, it sounds like you’ve come to the right place! Our Community Events plugin allows non-admin users to submit events from the “front end” of your website. To allow users the ability to add tickets to their submitted events, you would also need to purchase Community Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. More info can be found to each product page which I’ve linked to above.

Save money by purchasing our Community Manager bundle to save $28 compared to purchasing the plugins individually… plus you get the Filter Bar plugin included at no additional cost!

I hope this answers your question and please feel free to reply back with any more inquiries you might have. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket mar’ is closed to new replies.