Ticket Fieldsets not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket Fieldsets not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jessica
    Participant

Hi, i just updated and now my ticket field sets are not working. I can not click on the add a new field buttons…. please help!

Jessica
    Participant

Bump

Hunter

Hey Jessica,

Thank you for your patience while many of our team members return back from vacation! I’d be happy to help, but can you please confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide? I did a quick check to see if I was able to reproduce the issue but was unable to do so (see screenshot below).

Thanks again and have a wonderful evening. Cheers 🙂

Jessica
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins but the events cal, pro and tickets, pro and my tickets for the event actually went away! Im not sure what is going on here. Looks like the link for the field sets button is href=”#”

Another weird thing is that on the woo syst status its saying that regular woocommerce files not in the child theme are overriding? What could they be overriding if they are the only files(see image)

Jessica
    Participant

ok just reverted to twenty sixteen theme and that fixed it! So now what do I do?

Hunter

Hey Jessica,

The message you’re seeing under WooCommerce’s System Status tab says your theme has outdated template files. More info on that can be found here.

It sounds like you have a theme conflict in play which unfortunately we’re unable to support (see What support is provided for license holders?). If the conflict gets beyond your skill set, we have a list of customizers that can help assist.

Sorry I can’t be of more assistance here and good luck with everything. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Fieldsets not working’ is closed to new replies.