Ticket Box not showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Ticket Box not showing up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michael Stusser
    Participant

I have five events currently posted on our WordPress site that are linked to Eventbrite. Only two of them have the Ticket Box with an easy to find “order now” button to click through to Eventbrite and purchase tickets. The others only have an underlined url link to eventbrite.

When I go into the backend of my wordpress site, under the event that has no box visible to the public, the box to “register with eventbrite” is unchecked. When I originally created the event is was checked with all the info filled out. If I click “yes”register this event with eventbrite again, it creates a second event in eventbrite with a new eventbrite url and still no box.

What can I do to get the box to appear the first time? It works on some of our events but not others. Is there a bug in the plug in? How can I get the box to appear consistently on all my events and not just a couple random ones?

I look forward to any info you may have on this subject.

Hunter

Hey Michael,

Welcome back 🙂

I’d be happy to help look into the issue for you. Are the events you’re having troubles with recurring? I’ll also need you to review the Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you find out. Please include your System Information as a private reply.

Thanks and have a great rest of your day. Cheers!

Michael Stusser
    Participant

Hello Hunter,

Thanks for offering support. No the events are not recurring.
    What do you need to know as far as system information?

Many Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Michael Stusser.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Michael Stusser.
    Hunter

Thank you for the update. Please review our tutorial on how to share your System Information and be sure to mark your reply as “Private” as it contains sensitive information.

Once I have that, I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks again and take care!

Michael Stusser
    Participant

Thank you. How do I reply privately? This seems to keep going to the forum

*Jennifer Klein*
    Director of Marketing
    *Osmosis Day Spa & Sanctuary*

o. 707.827.1203
    c. 707.536.3019

http://www.osmosis.com
    [image: Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary]

Facebook | Instagram
    | Twitter

Google+

| LinkedIn
    |
    YouTube

Hunter

Visit Events > Help > System Information and highlight the entire contents of that box (screenshot for example).

Paste the contents into a forum reply and be sure to mark “Reply as Private” to ensure support team members and yourself are the only ones who can view the contents of the reply.

Were you able to run through the Testing for conflicts guide? If so, what were the results?

Thanks and take care 🙂

Michael Stusser
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket Box not showing up’ is closed to new replies.