Ticket attendee information and CRM integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ticket attendee information and CRM integration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ammon Martin

Hello,

I’ve read through a bunch of articles about event tickets Plus, and I still have a few questions…

If someone purchases multiple tickets, can they be required to give unique contact information for each ticket? Also, does the attendee list include all contact information with all tickets, or just the PURCHASERS of the tickets?

Or… Can tickets be purchased that apply to any event within an event TYPE? We would like people to be able to login, purchase unique redemption codes (or equivalent feature), that anyone can use to redeem tickets for any event of that particular type or category. Then, when people redeem their ticket, they have to log in to our site or create an account, thus associating their account with the event.

Ultimately, we are looking for event management that can integrate with Infusionsoftt via WP Fusion.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Great questions there. Let me help you out.

If someone purchases multiple tickets, can they be required to give unique contact information for each ticket?

Yes, that is absolutely possible with Event Tickets Plus. This article will give you a rundown on the functionality:

does the attendee list include all contact information with all tickets, or just the PURCHASERS of the tickets

Actually contains both. If you look at this screenshot from the above post, the ‘Primary Information’ column will contain the info of the purchaser.

If you open the ‘details’ section which will show up as shown in the red rectangle, that’s where you’ll have the unique contact infos.

Also, the attendee list can be exported as csv or xls, in case you find it easier to manage in a different software application.

Can tickets be purchased that apply to any event within an event TYPE…

This is not possible with our plugins, at least not out of the box.

You could possibly create something like this with WooCommerce and a couple add-ons.

Ultimately, we are looking for event management that can integrate with Infusionsoftt via WP Fusion.

Unfortunately I’m not familiar with Infusionsoft and WP Fusion so I cannot give you any answer on this.

We do have a 30-day no-questions-asked refund policy, so you can test drive our plugins and check if it suits your needs.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket attendee information and CRM integration’ is closed to new replies.