There was an error fetching the results from your import"

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator There was an error fetching the results from your import"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gloria Cesarotto
    Participant

Hi, I tried to import events from three different site, but I cannot. This is the message: “There was an error fetching the results from your import: L’aggregatore degli eventi non può importare gli stessi da questo sito”.
    Here’re the url I tried, if you can check, because it’s the first time I’m using Event Aggregator, so maybe I have to set something different I dont’ know:
    http://padovacultura.padovanet.it/it/calendar/day/2017-10-16;
    http://www.padovanet.it/search/events/?field_event_date_field_dates%5Bmin%5D%5Bdate%5D=16/10/2017;
    http://web4.deskline.net/reteeventipadova/it/event/list

Thank you

Patricia

Hey Gloria,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

At this moment the “Other URL” option only allows you to import Events that are published on another website using The Events Calendar v. 4.5 or newer. Unfortunately, none of the calendars you’ve shared the link with us meets this specification so you won’t be able to run the imports 🙁

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. You can submit a refund request here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Gloria Cesarotto
    Participant

Hi Patricia, thank you for having responded to me, do you think you can not import events from these sites in other ways with The Events calendar? I mean, maybe with Google Calendar or iCalendar if these sites are compatible with these or not?

Another answer I received is this, do you think it would solve my problem or, as you already wrote, can not import from these sites?
    I will copy the other answer I have received, for your advice on this, since I’m not practical of these things:
    “I’ve just come up against this issue myself. When I installed my license key most of the options were grayed out. A quick poke around in the code and it looks like my issue is because cache that the aggregator uses to store the configuration of the “Import Origins” doesn’t get cleared properly when you enter your license key.

The quickest way to fix this is to run this query against the database which will remove the cache entry causing the problem, everything appears to be working after that

delete from wp_options where option_name = '_transient_tribe_aggregator_origins'

Instead take a look at https://wordpress.org/plugins/transients-manager/. This plugin allows you to managed what wordpress calls transients from the “tools” menu… whhen you access the manager you need to search for “tribe_aggregator_origins” and you should then have an option to delete it.

Once thats deleted you should be good to go”

Patricia

Hi Gloria!

I’ve spent some time thinking about it and perhaps there’s a workaround available here:

If the origin site has a Facebook page, you can import their events by using the Facebook option. One of the sites you shared the link with us (padovacultura.padovanet.it) has some Facebook pages including this one. If all sites post their events on Facebook, you can import them from there.

I’m assuming here that you don’t have admin privileges on these sites from where you are trying to import the events, is that correct? If you own these sites (or have admin access), there are another alternatives:

1 – If the origin site has the ability to generate a CSV export of events, then you can import them via Events Aggregator using the “CSV file” import option.

2 – If the origin site does not export a CSV file, but an XML one instead, then it might be possible to use the built-in WordPress Importer to import them.

Regarding the advice provided in this thread, I’m afraid he misunderstood your problem: he thought that you were unable to import events from “other URLs” because this option was grayed out (i.e. the license key wasn’t being recognized, so he recommended you to flush the associated transient) and that’s not the case here.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘There was an error fetching the results from your import"’ is closed to new replies.