Cannot import any events from "Other Url"

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Cannot import any events from "Other Url"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gloria Cesarotto
    Participant

Hello, I just purchased Event Aggregator, but I can not import events from “other URLs” sites. Because that’s why I bought Event Aggregator, I need to know if there’s anything wrong with the settings I could fix or if it’s impossible to import events from these sites at all.
    In this last option I ask you for a refund because I do not need the aggregator.
    Thanks for helping me, I will write privately url sites that are not running.

Matt Cockayne
    Participant

Hi Gloria,

I’ve just come up against this issue myself. When I installed my license key most of the options were grayed out. A quick poke around in the code and it looks like my issue is because cache that the aggregator uses to store the configuration of the “Import Origins” doesn’t get cleared properly when you enter your license key.

The quickest way to fix this is to run this query against the database which will remove the cache entry causing the problem, everything appears to be working after that

delete from wp_options where option_name = '_transient_tribe_aggregator_origins';

I hope this helps

Gloria Cesarotto
    Participant

Thanks Matt, I’m inexperienced, so I do not know where I should run this query. Inside wordpress? Or in my cPanel? Thank you if you can be more specific!

Matt Cockayne
    Participant

Hi Gloria,

Sorry, I’m a developer by trade so hadn’t considered that you may not be experienced in this area. The query is a database query that you can use in the installaiin of phpmyadmin that you can find inside you cpanel… however I would advise against this is you are not 100% confident.

Instead take a look at https://wordpress.org/plugins/transients-manager/. This plugin allows you to managed what wordpress calls transients from the “tools” menu… whhen you access the manager you need to search for “tribe_aggregator_origins” and you should then have an option to delete it.

Once thats deleted you should be good to go

Patricia

Hi Gloria!

Since we are already working to solve your problem in this thread, I’m closing this topic now 🙂

Matt, thanks for your feedback! It would be helpful to flush the transient if the problem was associated with her license, but that’s not the case here 🙂

Let me know if you have any other questions and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot import any events from "Other Url"’ is closed to new replies.