Theme compatibility

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Theme compatibility

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rayela
    Participant

Hi! I bought your events pro plugin three years ago and it conflicted with our theme, so it didn’t work. I want to set up a place where our members can share their work and events (an artist’s site) and want to use this theme with your plugin. Can you take a look, please, and see if you think there would be any conflicts?

https://themeforest.net/item/uploader-advanced-media-sharing-theme/9760587

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rayela,

Thanks for reaching out!

While we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with any theme, our plugins are coded to WordPress best practices and generally play nicely with other themes/plugins that do the same. I took a look at the theme you’re using, and it doesn’t officially declare support for The Events Calendar. Really, the only way to know is to test it out. I would recommend installing the free version (The Events Calendar) on a test site to see if everything works. If so, chances are good that Pro will work with it as well.

As a premium license holder, you would also have access to our premium support forums. Unfortunately we cannot solve every theme conflict, but if you do encounter any, we will be happy to take a look and see what we can recommend towards resolving it.

We do offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to give Pro a test run!

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

rayela
    Participant

OK, thank you. I will do that and will contact you again if I need more help. Thanks for the quick response!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! Since this thread has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open a new one if you have any further questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme compatibility’ is closed to new replies.