The Events Calendar + Wootickets *CONFLICTS* with Woocommerce + Product Add-Ons

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus The Events Calendar + Wootickets *CONFLICTS* with Woocommerce + Product Add-Ons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ramon
    Participant

Hi! This is impossible! I’m getting crazy…

I’m trying to create a new Event (a restoration workshop) and i want users could upload a photo of the painting they’re going to restore there. For this I’ve also installed the “Woocommerce Product Add-Ons” plugin, but it doesn’t works with The Event Calendar + Wootickets i’d installed before.

I’ve read this and i’ve also replaced my tickets.php from my Wootickets plugin, but it doesn’t works…

Please, I need your help, urgently!

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi again, Ramon. Sorry about all the frustration!

We don’t guarantee support with WooCommerce add-ons, but based on your system information report, it looks like you’re using our legacy WooTickets plugin. You should should use our new Event Tickets and its paid add-on Event Tickets Plus (you already have a license). Everyone with a legacy “tickets” plugin (e.g. WooTickets, EDD Tickets) should already have a copy of Event Tickets Plus in their account. You can read more at Moving to Event Tickets Plus.

Once you’re using Event Tickets Plus, please follow our recommended troubleshooting steps:

Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to TwentySixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any PHP errors you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts mode).

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar + Wootickets *CONFLICTS* with Woocommerce + Product Add-Ons’ is closed to new replies.