The events calendar – FULL

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The events calendar – FULL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alfonso

Hello, I wonder, if I want to use all the plugins for the event calendar (tickets plus, comunty events, filter bar, calendar plus, images widgets) Do I need to pay for each one or purchase a license will includes everything? I want to create something like eventbrite on my page, do you have a package of add-ons like that?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alfonso,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

We do offer bundles, which let you save when purchasing multiple products at a time. When you say you want to create something like Eventbrite, do you mean the ability for users to create events and sell tickets for them on your site? If so, you can accomplish this with Event Tickets Plus, Community Events, and Community Tickets. Also, Eventbrite Tickets can be used with or without our other premium plugins – it just needs The Events Calendar to run. Are there any specific features you’re looking for?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The events calendar – FULL’ is closed to new replies.