The Events Calendar Community Events Tickets not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets The Events Calendar Community Events Tickets not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miguel Llerena
    Participant

Hi there,

I just purchased the Community Events Tickets and I can’t figure it to make it work.

This is what I had installed already: The Events Calendar, The Events Calendar Pro, Community Events, Event Tickets and the shortcodes. Am I missing something else?

My objective for now is for our members to create RSVPs to their events from the frontend of my website. Not selling $$$ tickets for now.

Thanks,
    Miguel

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Miguel!

I’d be happy to help you with that! šŸ™‚

To enable Community Tickets you should go to Events > Settings > Community tab and underĀ Community TicketsĀ check theĀ Enable Community TicketsĀ checkbox.

You can learn more about how to get started using Community Tickets here >Ā https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-community-tickets/

Does it help? Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Miguel Llerena
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel!

I’m sorry I didn’t noticed that in the first place. Yes, you will need Event Tickets Plus to make Community Tickets work.

If you’d like to get a refund for it you can do so here >Ā https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Let me know if you have any further questions and I’d be happy to help šŸ™‚

Best,
    Victor

Miguel Llerena
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

You are welcome Miguel! šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar Community Events Tickets not working’ is closed to new replies.