The Event Ticket

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Event Ticket

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Taylor
    Participant

Hi All !

After updating the event ticket plugin, I noticed the following issues:

1) The ticket form not showing anymore on the page
    2) The map from google maps API not showing anymore
    3) Reduced functionality/settings/options on the plugin when accessed from the WP dashboard

I left attached some images of before and after the update. Hopefully someone can help

Thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the Eventbrite plugin. I’ll try to help you get this sorted.

For the “reduced functionality” in the event admin: it appears that your site has lost its connection to Eventbrite.com. Go to Events > Settings > APIs and click the “refresh your connection to Eventbrite.com” button, or reset up your connection if this is empty.

On the front end, I am seeing a bunch of Javascript errors in the console that may be preventing the rest of the scripts from firing properly. Some of them seem to be coming from within your theme. Can you try temporarily switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme and disabling all non event plugins to see if the problem is still there? You should clear any site caches after making these changes.

You can read more about this troubleshooting process in our Testing for Conflicts Guide.

Let me know how that all goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Jonathan Taylor
    Participant

Hi Sky

And thanks for your reply

When navigating to Events=>Settigns=>API and I click on connect to EventBrite, nothing happens and a get redirected to the same page.

I also tried to deactivate the custom theme and use Twenty Seventeen theme instead but i that case al events are not displayed at all.

Any idea what could cause the first problem?

Thanks

Jonathan Taylor
    Participant

I just inspected the ‘Connect to Eventbrite’ button and it has an empty reference

Connect to Eventbrite

Very strange…

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

It sounds like you may have some javascript errors happening in the admin area too. You can inspect the page and look in the “console” tab to see what the errors are.

I would try to get everything working with Twenty Seventeen and all other plugins disabled as the first step. Can you explain in more detail what you mean by “the events are not displayed at all?”

Are no events showing on your main calendar page? Can you visit a single event page? Do you still see the events in the admin area?

Also, can you please provide your system information?

Thanks,
    Sky

Jonathan Taylor
    Participant

Hi Again

Thanks for the answer

Finally the issue was that php wasn’t fetch my eventbrite account address and so I was not being redirected there. I solved with some good old JS.

Thanks Again for your help!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! Glad to hear you were able to get it sorted.

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘The Event Ticket’ is closed to new replies.