Text area non visible in visual-mode in backend

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Text area non visible in visual-mode in backend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joachim
    Participant

when I open a new event, the text area is filled with white font and so I cannot read or write anything. I have to mark it and then I can read something (screenshot) I cannot change to text-mode.

Courtney

Hey Joachim

I’m sorry you are having this experience. I’d really like to help track down this issue. Can you share your System Info with me?

Also, do you experience the same thing when creating a post or a page? ?

Thanks,
    Courtney

Joachim
    Participant

Hello Courtney!

You are absolutely right, the same problem occurs when I create a post or a page. I shared my System Info with you. So this is a WordPress probleme an not a EventsCalendar problem, but have you any idea how I can solve this problem?

Thanx, Joachim

Courtney

Hi Joachim,

I’m unable to see the system info on your account at the moment. Can you try resending that?

Also, have you disabled each plugin? You can do this one at a time. See Testing for Conflicts for more help.

If the plugins aren’t the issue, then it’d be time to try one of the default WordPress themes briefly to see if that is the issue.

Keep me posted!

Thanks,
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Text area non visible in visual-mode in backend’ is closed to new replies.