Test payment gateway for testing the functionality

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Test payment gateway for testing the functionality

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shane Price

I was wondering if it was possible to set up the Event Tickets in a way that I could test the ticket purchasing options, I will be using the WooCommerce addon eventually but wanted to make sure all of my requirements are achievable within the plugin before I purchase it.

I understand I may need to use various multiple addons to achieve what I need, but here are the ticket selling requirements I need to utilise:

– Create a ticket so when 4 tickets are purchased the price of the tickets are discounted
    – Force the user to purchase 2 tickets as a minimum
    – Create a package that allows the user to purchase a table of ten (10 tickets)
    – Take a deposit payment for tickets, I’ve found https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-deposits/ which I’m hoping will work with your plugin

Any advise would be appreciated, I’m concerned of purchasing the PRO addons and then discovering not all of this is achievable.

Thanks in advance,
    Shane

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus! It does not come with built-in functionality to handle multiple ticket discounts, minimum ticket purchases, packages, or deposits, but since tickets are WooCommerce simple products, they do typically work pretty well with WooCommerce extensions like WooCommerce Deposits. For the other features, I would recommend taking a look at these extensions, which should be able to help you get this set up the way you need. These extensions do not integrate automatically with the default ticket form, but you can instead use the full WooCommerce product page to sell tickets.

We don’t have a trial period, but we do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, for any reason. So if you’d like to test out Event Tickets Plus with some of these extensions, feel free to do so!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Shane Price

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for getting back to me – I did think this would be the case regarding the tickets.

I’ve created the products using WooCommerce and have the functionality I require for multiple tickets and discounted tickets based on quantities.

I have a question around integrating the Events Tickets Pro and WooCommerce, I was wondering if this integration would allow me to automate ticket creation for people purchasing via WooCommerce?

Also if a user purchases multiple tickets, would they be prompted to enter the persons information for each ticket, so for instance if they purchase 4 tickets would there be an area where they can enter 4 persons details?

Thanks in advance,
    Shane

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

Tickets in Event Tickets PlusĀ are WooCommerce products – when you create a new ticket, what you are creating is a somewhat customized WooCommerce simple product. So, you would not need a separate WooCommerce product for tickets.

ET+ does come with the ability to collect additional information for each attendee. However, if you are using the full WooCommerce product page to sell tickets instead of the default ticket form, these fields would not show up there. You would need to do an integration to get them to work with the product page.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Test payment gateway for testing the functionality’ is closed to new replies.