Sync Issues when creating new events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Sync Issues when creating new events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    randalldon
    Participant

Hi there,

Since upgrading our suite of Tribe plugins recently we now seem to be having an issue with synching and in particular an error related to a linked PayPal address (see attached screen-shot). Before posting here i naturally consulted the forums and the issue seems to be the same as discussed in this now closed topic – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/creating-an-event-requiring-the-paypal-email/

The proposed fix in that thread does not work as we have the Paypal address listed as the organiser email address in all instances but this doesn’t affect the issue as listed above.

My current plgin version stack is as per below:

The Events Calendar version 4.2.7
    The Events Calendar PRO version 4.2.6
    The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets version 4.2.1

Any advice and/or an update on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Brendan

Hunter

Welcome back, Brendan!

I notice you’re running outdated versions for all of our plugins. Can you update to the latest versions, then review the Testing for conflicts guide to see if the issue still occurs?

Let me know what you learn and we’ll continue investigating. Have a great upcoming weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sync Issues when creating new events’ is closed to new replies.