Creating an event requiring the Paypal email

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Creating an event requiring the Paypal email

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sipepdesign
    Participant

Why does it the plugin is requiring Paypal email but it doesn’t include the Paypal email field when adding an event

Josh
    Participant

Hey Silas,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m not sure I’m fully following the issue here. It looks like you’re using our Eventbrite plugin on your site. Are you saying that your site is requiring users to provide a PayPal email address prior to going to Eventbrite to purchase tickets?

Thanks!

sipepdesign
    Participant

I’ve noticed that when adding an event and trying to register it to EventBrite and setting the status “Live” an error displays that “This event has no Paypal payment email” (see attached image)

Bu in the event editor there’s not field that actually asking for Paypal email but the system still requires it and it makes the process not seamless.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for following up and clarifying this one.

As a test here, can you try adding the appropriate PayPal email address as the email field for the “Organizer” on the event to see if that helps here? https://cloudup.com/cl0DwqoyNzC

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating an event requiring the Paypal email’ is closed to new replies.