submit event form issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events submit event form issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark Metz
    Participant

Hi
    when i updated your new version Community event add on there is an issue when my user click on submit event its not going to form its go to login page and some time its work even my user login i used same thing on secure content page with login in but work fine what happens its bad for us because our site many of paid user and want to submit event but its your fault i checked all things all plugin disabled and even theme and please pointed where is checked which file to check user login then go to submit form if not user login then goes to login page pointed that file so me want to check if any function then pointed thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mark!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything that would indicate an error from there and also try to reproduce the issue on our end.

This can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

We suggest you setup a dev/staging site so you can make all these tests without disrupting the live site. We also encourage to make a full backup of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

Let us know how that goes and if you have other questions.

Thanks,
    Victor

Mark Metz
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks for coming back with your system information.

I don’t see anything strange in it that would indicate something is not working, so this could be related to a theme or plugin conflict. I’d suggest you continue with the testing for conflicts guide as I pointed out before, so we can narrow the problem down.

Let me know how that goes and if you have other questions.

Thanks,
    Victor

Mark Metz
    Participant

i alredy told you me all things decative plugin theme and still issue there should be something worng in your plugin thats why redriect issue please menatation me the file where to find submit form check user login or not please

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Sorry I misunderstood that you already tested for conflicts and didn’t find anything.

I can’t reproduce the issue you are having in my own local installation, so we’ll need to make some deeper troubleshooting.

Do you get any error messages after you log in to your site?

Besides the Community add form, are you able to see the community list of events in the url > yoursite.com/events/community/list ?

Could you please send us some screenshots of the issue you are having? This will help us understand more what you see when experiencing the error.

Also, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try navigating to the Community add event form and reproduce the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘submit event form issue’ is closed to new replies.