Submission form not displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submission form not displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Drate
    Participant

The Community Events submission form on a site we provide support for isn’t displaying. The URL is set properly at Settings > Community and the rest of the page is displaying properly, including the “Submit an Event” title. There aren’t any errors being reported on the page, so the issue would appear to be happening server side.

Are there any steps we can take to diagnose and solve this issue promptly? Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Drate. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

This isn’t currently a known issue so I’d suggest following these recommended troubleshooting steps for your own site:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode). That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Drate
    Participant

Hi,
    I should have included with my original message that I’d already checked for the upgrade and applied the 4.4.x upgrade that was available.

Currently there aren’t any console errors. However, there does appear to be a jQuery issue on this page that isn’t being reported. The community events form is rendered via an AJAX call, correct?

I’ve initiated a staging site deploy on WP Engine currently to test more thoroughly and will follow up with additional issues or a solution.

Cliff

No, it’s not via Ajax.

It’s via /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Submission form not displaying’ is closed to new replies.