Strange spacing on event calendar page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Strange spacing on event calendar page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Kerr
    Participant

Sometimes the event calendar spacing looks good, but other times it doesn’t – See attached screen shots of what I mean. How can I fix this so that it always shows up as it should?

Courtney

Hey Sarah

You’ve discovered a bug. We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix.

We’ll let you know as soon as this is resolved.

Thanks,
    Courtney

Sarah Kerr
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me!

It’s been like this for a few weeks, when do you expect to resolve it? It’s
    a pretty serious bug.

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the Photo View reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Strange spacing on event calendar page’ is closed to new replies.