Strange Capacity behaviour

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Strange Capacity behaviour

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hey guys,
    we encountered a strange capacity behaviour which says “-90” (minus ninety!)
    please take a look at:

TEILNAHME

Workshop – Brasilianische Gitarre
    26. Oktober, von 20:00 bis 28. Oktober, von 21:00
    Kulturhof Dulsberg, Alter Teichweg 200
    Hamburg, Hamburg 22049 Deutschland + Google Karte
    138,00€ – 148,00€ -90 Karten verfügbar

Its a combined capacity as you can see.

Any ideas?

btw we are using edd

Cheers
    Robert

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!

I’m sorry to hear you are having that issue. I’d be happy to help you find the source of the problem.

First, Could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

After that, create a test event with a ticket in it and make some test purchases to see if you can reproduce the same problem.

If you still experience the problem after that, It could be a conflict with your theme, another plugin or even some custom code. To make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

Please let us know how that goes

Thanks,
    Victor

Robert
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!

Thanks for coming back with your system information.

I’ve checked our internal bug reports and there was a bug in previous versions of our Event Tickets Plus plugin that caused the ticket capacity to decrease when using EDD, but I can confirm it is already fixed in our latest 4.7.2 version which you are currently using.

However, if you have events that were affected by this bug, the capacity for them would not be automatically fixed.

Could you please try creating a new test event with some tickets using Shared Capacity and make some test purchases for it? After that navigate a few times to the edit event page for that event and see if the capacity shows correctly.

As always, I recommend to use <u>staging site</u> for this purpose so you don’t disrupt the live site.

Please let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Strange Capacity behaviour’ is closed to new replies.