Stop import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Stop import

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Charles Daly
    Participant

Each time I go into the import tool (event Aggregator) It appears that it is always running an import in the back ground. However, i have removed all scheduling and can see in the history that nothing has happened. How do I get it to stop running gin the background?

Hunter

Hey Charles,

Sorry to hear about the import issues. Can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? Please make sure you also temporarily deactivate The Events Calendar, then reactivate it with the default WP theme and only our plugins active.

Once we rule out a theme and plugin conflict, we’ll have a better idea on how to solve the problem. Thank you and have a great evening. Cheers!

Charles Daly
    Participant

I did the test as it was outlined. It still shows that import is in progress, but there is no progress. The bar hasn’t moved in two days.

Charles Daly
    Participant

I realize I just posted a reply and you haven’t had time to reply but this issue is a big problem. My calendar is extremely important. This is not working and its going to have a huge impact on my business.

Hunter

Charles,

Sorry to hear nothing changed when deactivating The Events Calendar. I too am experiencing some strange import issues as you describe, so I’ve created a bug for the developers to address in an upcoming maintenance release. I unfortunately don’t have a concrete date for you, but please keep an eye on the Release Notes for more info. I’ve also linked this thread to the logged ticket for the developers to review.

If you need, I’d recommend reverting back to the version that works for you. Please review our Manual Updates KB article and let me know if you have any questions.

Apologies you’re having to deal with this nasty bug and let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. Cheers!

Charles Daly
    Participant

I have reversed the following plugins to previous versions. The events Calendar, The events Calendar PRO, Filter bar, Community Calendar

Appears to be working, just says they all need to be updated.

Hunter

Charles,

That should work for now 🙂

Our apologies you’re having to deal with this inconvenient bug and thanks for working with me on the matter. I’ll mark this thread as ‘Pending Fix’ until we can come up with a solution. Thanks again and have a great weekend. Cheers!

Charles Daly
    Participant

Hi there, I was just checking to see if there has been any updates or fixes yet. My plugin is always suggesting an update so I don’t get to see the progress.

Hunter

Hey Charles,

Check our Release Notes regularly as we include all maintenance and feature release information there. Rest assured we are working hard on getting the few issues resolved from our latest release. Thanks for your continued patience and have a great weekend ahead!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 18 September 2017) is out, including a fix for the issue where import previews wouldn’t pull up events for Facebook sources with lots of events in it.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-18-september-2017/

We believe this bug was the cause of your issues, so please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Stop import’ is closed to new replies.