Still no option to unsych event images even after updating everything

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Still no option to unsych event images even after updating everything

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sparxoo
    Participant

I received some assistance that ultimately turned out to be not very helpful at all in this topic:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-event-image-is-not-imported-to-wordpress-at-its-normal-size/

I was told the issue was the plugins were not fully up-to-date, so we renewed the license, updated the plugin, and now, we still don’t see the option to unsych the event images. I should see something like the field highlighted in this image:

https://cloudup.com/c4Ru0RIcjoV

But instead, that just isn’t there. I would very much appreciate some help in finally getting this very annoying plugin to work they way it’s supposed to. Thanks.

Attached is the view I have of an imported Eventbrite event.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for posting. I see you’re running outdated versions of a few of our plugins. Can you please update to the latest versions, review our Testing for conflicts guide, and reply back with what you learn?

We don’t have any logged bugs of users reporting similar behaviors and I’m not experiencing any troubles on my test installation. Thanks and have a great upcoming weekend. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Still no option to unsych event images even after updating everything’ is closed to new replies.