Special functionality

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Special functionality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sergii

I want to buy Pro Version and have some questions.
    Does sombody know, if it’s possible to do next options in plugin?

Users:
    1. I need to create two types – common users and organizer.
    First type need to see all events, his booked events, his history ect, second type need to have his own account with his managing events.

Payment:
    1. I need add some optional products to each event (for example if user wants, he can buy T-shirt or some services) and pay in one transaction.
    2. Each organizer can create some sales-codes for some events.

Barry

Hi Sergii,

Thanks for considering our plugins for your project 🙂

1. I need to create two types – common users and organizer.
    First type need to see all events, his booked events, his history ect, second type need to have his own account with his managing events.

Events Calendar PRO does not offer this, but it sounds like Community Events might meet your needs:

• It allows you to accept new events from other users
    • You can leave this open to everyone, or restrict access to logged in users
    • The site administrator will be able to review and edit any events that are submitted

So, perhaps not quite what you’re asking for but pretty close and it’s possible you could use this as a foundation or starting point upon which you could apply further tweaks and adjustments.

Payment:
    1. I need add some optional products to each event (for example if user wants, he can buy T-shirt or some services) and pay in one transaction.
    2. Each organizer can create some sales-codes for some events.

It could be worth exploring a combination of the following plugins:

Combined, they allow other users to submit events and sell tickets – you can even split the payments and keep part of the ticket sale, passing the rest to the organizer.

Adding up-sells such as t-shirts would also be possible but I do have to note that it is not something that is supported directly by our plugins.

I hope that helps, but do let me know if I can answer anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Special functionality’ is closed to new replies.