Space before comma after date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Space before comma after date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Pinto
    Participant

Events Calendar PRO places a space before the comma after the month. See https://haarlemconventionbureau.nl/ontmoet-ons/ for an example. Can this space be removed?

Cliff

Hi, David. Thanks for the link and screenshot.

Are you noticing this throughout your entire site or only with Events? If throughout your entire site, please double-check wp-admin > Settings > General > “Date Format” option

You might have an extra space in there. If not, please follow these steps:

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

David Pinto
    Participant

In the end i had to solve the issue using jQuery.

$(‘[data-title=”Score”]’).text(function( index,text ) {
    return text.replace(/ \,/g, ‘,’); //or .replace(” ,”, ‘,’); for single occurence
    });

Cliff

I’m glad you found a solution for this issue. Thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Space before comma after date’ is closed to new replies.