Some Pre-Sales question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Some Pre-Sales question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Antonio

Hi,
    I am checking soem of the features of both Events Calendar and Event Tickets
    My company sells IT courses, both in classroom and/or “virtual”, books, exam vouchers and so on.
    We are restructurng our website using WordPress. I would like to know if the following features are supported eiter out of the box or thru additional plugins:

1) Early Bird access. I have seen you have it, does it apply to multi-user registrations as well?
    2) Group Discount: I have seen it featured, does it work for any type of events (i.e. If I have a “premium ticket” and “standard ticket” to an event, is it always applied?
    3)Payment options? (PayPal? Stripe? Money Transfer possible?)
    4) Waiting list when a course is full?
    5) Discunt copuons or vouchers?
    6) for multi-user registration: billing and shipping addresses for the actual “buyer”? (usually a company buys a course for more than one people and pays for them all)
    7) Confirmation of courses? Automated email when course is confirmed? reminder x days before the course?
    8) course options (each course could have different options/variants)?
    9) studnet area with PDF, certificates, student materials and so on?

thanks for your answers and sorry if they are somewhat confused

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

For early bird access, you could create different tickets on an event with different start and end sale dates (have the early bird ticket end as the regular ticket opens), or you could go in and manually change the price after the early bird period.

There is not a built-in group discount feature, but you might take a look at some of these WooCommerce extensions. As tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products (if you choose to use WooCommerce as your ecommerce platform, they typically work pretty well with extensions like this.

Event Tickets will let you sell tickets on your site directly through PayPal. If you go with Event Tickets Plus, you will be able to sell tickets using either WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Each of these has its own payment processing platforms that it works with.

There is not currently a true wait list feature, but what you could do is create a separate ticket that users could register for to sign up for the waitlist.

Discounts and coupons are not built-in, but you can use WooCommerce coupons with tickets.

Users can purchase tickets for multiple people at once. Event Tickets Plus comes with the ability to add custom fields to tickets so that you can collect additional information for each attendee.

When a user registers for a course, they will receive an email with their tickets. If you are using WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads, then they will also receive a confirmation email for their order. It is not possible to send reminder emails through the plugin, but you can export the attendees and import the email addresses into another platform to send attendees additional emails.

You can add multiple ticket types to one course to account for different options/variations. If you have several options or need more complex levels of variations, then you might again want to take a look at some third-party extensions.

There is not a page that attendees have access to after registering, but you could create one or customize the ticket email to include things like links to PDFs for students.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Pre-Sales question’ is closed to new replies.