Show message when item is sold out

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show message when item is sold out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Julie
    Participant

Hi,

When there are no longer any tickets for an event, there is no message or anything – the row for the form just disappears. So, then, the screen just shows “TICKETS” with nothing under it.

Please see the screenshots of an item with no tickets left (the whole tribe events ticket table is missing) and with one that still has tickets (has a table), as well as one that shows you what class this is.

Can you please tell me how to display a message here, so we can at least let visitors know it’s sold out, rather than just leaving it blank? I cannot find it within the settings.

Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julie,

Unfortunately this message is not displaying in the current version of Event Tickets Plus – we do have an internal ticket open to address this issue. In the meantime, you can downgrade ET+ to get the message back. If you would like to do this, you can follow these instructions (they are the same for upgrading or downgrading).

Unfortunately I don’t have a timeline at the moment as to when this will be released. I did link this thread to our internal ticket, so as soon as we have an update on this, we will let you know here.

I apologize for the inconvenience here, but thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Julie
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Got it. What a bummer! I don’t want to downgrade as we use the recurring events function that isn’t available with the free version.

I do have another issue, though – that I’m hoping you can help with.

I have a recurring event that has two spots left, but is not showing up. I’ve included screenshots. Let me know if you need access to the site.

Julie
    Participant

Hi – just thought I would ask about the above again. Let me know!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julie,

Sorry for the delayed response here…just to clarify, are you missing the entire event, or the tickets on the event? It looks like that particular date had passed (January 20th), which means that tickets for it would no longer be on sale. Can you please send me a link to this event on the front end so that I can take a look?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Julie!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-9-july-2018/

Please also note that we have subsequently shipped a hotfix for The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-the-events-calendar-4-6-20-1-events-calendar-pro-4-4-29-1-and-event-tickets-4-7-5-1/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Show message when item is sold out’ is closed to new replies.