Shortcode possibility for event orders

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Shortcode possibility for event orders

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant

We are selling tickets for a third party and we would like for them to be able to see the orders for their event without giving them access to anything else. I was thinking to implement a shortcode onto a page that only they have access to. Wondering what’s in place to make this happen, or if I need to do this from scratch.

What I am after is a shortcode that shows the same details as the event orders in the wordpress admin.

/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tickets-orders&event_id=12345

but on the front end, and for one specific event only.

Thanks in advance.

Cliff

Hi Tyler.

It sounds like a setup where our new Community Tickets add-on could do everything you’re wanting, even if you just have 1 user/client to support.

In addition to the sales page link above, you can also check out this add-on’s New User Primer to get more familiar with it.

I thought of this add-on for you because:

• it would let your client, in their own WP user account, post new events and view each event’s attendees
    • it would let you charge a flat amount and/or a percentage of sales for each ticket they sell

Note that this add-on does require the Community Events add-on and the WooCommerce Tickets add-on.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode possibility for event orders’ is closed to new replies.