Shortcode Month Calendar View Not Displaying Event Hoverover

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode Month Calendar View Not Displaying Event Hoverover

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Monica Filos
    Participant

Hi Geoff, I think I was finally able to get around this and find a solution that allows me to have my slider and within it a link to all the calendars I wanted displayed. Of course, this is not as cool as having the calendar with a shortcode but since its not working well anyway by not displaying the quick views, is as good as it gets for now.

Thank you for all your help and I look forward to be able to use the shortcode solution once its finally improved by your team.

Regards,
    Monique

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Monica Filos.
    Geoff B.

Hey Monique,

Thank you for your awesome contribution and kudos for finding a workaround for now!

We are absolutely working on improving our newly released full calendar shortcode.

In fact, as promised before, you will be contacted as the tooltip is back.

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-2-event-tickets-4-3-2-premium-plugins/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode Month Calendar View Not Displaying Event Hoverover’ is closed to new replies.