Short codes

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Short codes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sblair
    Participant

I seek the short codes that created this (its yuour calendar on another website)

It looks perfect on phones and PCs.

It also was the events showing (listed onthe bottom for that month as well)

https://babylon.greaterlongisland.com/events/

This way people can not only look at the calendar on the phone beautifully but also see the events listed for the month to be able to purchase.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m glad you like the appearance of our calendar 🙂

Well, on the page you showed me, there’s no shortcode, it’s the default Month View of our calendar. That said, you can embed our calendar on any page, using the [tribe_events] shortcode. If you want to display the Month View, then you need to add it as a parameter: [tribe_events view=”month”]. For more information about our shortcodes, please visit our Knowledgebase: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

sblair
    Participant

My calendar is not looking like the sample i gave you.

my calendar is squished (the mo tu wed etc.. as shown in the sample I attached)

The website i posted in the prior post is much better looking on the phone so something is not right.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification 🙂

Well, it’s likely there’s a conflict on your website then. Could you try to deactivate all other plugins, to see if that makes a difference? Could you also switch to the default theme Twenty Seventeen) and check your calendar again? Please read carefully our documentation about Testing for conflicts before doing anything.

And could you please share your System Information? (you may paste it as a “Private reply”).

Cheers,
    Jeremy

sblair
    Participant

YOu are 100% correct. I changed top Twenty Seventeen nd its all good!

How can I put the events BELOW the calendar for the month add a short code
    of what?

TYTYTY

sblair
    Participant

Wait now its good on phone but PC its right justified and small
    doesnt take up the whole page.

??

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Maybe it’s a cache issue: could you clear all your cache, including your browser cache and you server cache?

If you still have a problem, I would need your System Information in order to help you further. If you could paste it as a reply to this mail, that would be nice, thanks 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Short codes’ is closed to new replies.