Settings not saving

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Settings not saving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ted
    Participant

OK I have 7 feeds coming in. I can set up the 8th see it save and see it in the list. If I leave the screen and come back the feed is gone. I am trying to change the time between feed updates and after I save it I go back and its back to what it was again. It seems if I save them over and over they eventually take.

I stopped trying to add the new feed because it just keeps going away.

Right before this I looked in my Cron and it seems as though this is adding a new entry to cron over and over again. It is not deleting the old cron updates when it is changed. I have a gazillion in there.

Help Please?

Latest version of everything because I just went through the 12AM time bug you had

Hunter

Hey Ted,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating issue. The first step here is to review our Testing for conflicts guide. Let me know the results of that and we’ll continue troubleshooting.

Thanks for choosing us for your events calendar needs and have a good evening. Cheers 🙂

Ted
    Participant

OK I do not mean to make my frustration so obvious but really? A conflict is causing your import ical option to create a new cron entry over and over again? I could see if this was a problem with something not working or crashing. Can you please help me fix this? I get you have a process and why. When something obviously does not fit the process why force it anyway?

Hunter

Ted,

Thank you for the response. As much as I loathe asking users to run through the Testing for conflicts guide, it is required to ensure the conflict isn’t coming from your theme and/or another plugin, which we don’t support. (see What support is provided for license holders)

Reply back with the results of your testing, your System Information as a private reply, and please include the 8 iCal links as well and I’d be happy to test the issue myself. Thanks again and take care.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Settings not saving’ is closed to new replies.